Visitors

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Day 89: Pushing Past.

UGH after this long non-sense of a stay here at OU I'm finally starting CHEMO....the chemo nurse just came in and gave me 12 pills to take....literally. I guess the first time I had this at mercy it was given to me in a shot type thing. So I manned up and took all 12 at once. I'm pretty sure some dissolved in my mouth (gross) but I thought I'd put that on my accomplishment list. LOL. THe nurse thought it was hilarious....granted these pills were only 5mg each so it was like taking a huge horse pill. lol.

Anyways, that's the update. they're starting the OFFICIAL pre-hydration fluids and I'm already feeling funny. My right arm around the veins of the top of my wrist is feeling pressure...weird. I think it's from the roids because I had this type of feeling in mercy. oh well, it'll go away.

The nurse is bringing me some papers on what type I'm getting and whatever so I'll update you all soon. :)

Yay!

Pray & send me good thoughts. please. :)

xoxo
kim

No comments:

Post a Comment