Visitors

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Day 160: 160 Days later.....

160 days later.......I'm back at WORK!!

I didn't do much today except record keeping. It was kinda lame and really boring BUT It felt good to be doing something other than laying around my apartment. And I don't mind doing paperwork because I actually like working by myself. haha weird right? It also felt nice to see all my Tafties and meet some of my new students. I got a lot of surprised faces and whispers about me from the kids but I didn't mind. And right after work I came home, cooked myself dinner, and crashed. My body was tired from not being lazy all day. :)

Anyways, my weekend was great. I went to Dallas and met up with my brother and it was good to see him. He took forever to get there but my friend Emily and I got some much needed shopping in. It was a nice little getaway and something I just needed to do.

As far as my health, everything is gravy. I haven't got a fever. I feel great. I started a light running again.....but I go back for more chemo next week. I hate when this happens. It feels like everything is going wonderful and then....SLAP.....back in the hospital to start over. :( BUT only THREE MORE......i'm on the downhill slide.

Okay well I'm SOOOOOOO tired and I need to get some good sleep in tonight since I didn't get much yesterday. :)

much love,
kim

1 comment:

  1. Sorry the records were so boring but you have no idea how much you helped me by doing it. I thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete