Visitors

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Day 169: Whew

Well the nurse just took away my last bag of chemo so I'm officially done with round 6! Sorry I haven't been writing but honestly nothing exciting has been going on. I've been laying in bed, sleeping, and experimenting with my lemon pepper that I brought here from home to spruce up my food.

I haven't been getting fevers or nauseated so overall, this has been a good round. Right now they would let me go but they have to see where my methotrexate level...which is the big dose of 24 hour chemo I go earlier. I guess that's the "dangerous" one that has side effects such as hair loss (duh), nausea, stomach pain, chest pain, confusion, dark stools...blah blah blah. nothing to which I've have had. IDK how they check my levels but my nurse said I could possibly get out a little later tonight. I know there is no rush to me getting out, it's not like i'll be doing anything, but it's just nice to sleep at my own place....especially in this awfully cold weather, i need some heat. I have been cold ALLLL day.

Anyways, nothing else to say here. Just know all is good....and only TWO MORE ROUNDS. YES!! :)

thanks for all the prayers and good thoughts during this round. we're almost done with hospitalizations!!! :)

kim

No comments:

Post a Comment