Visitors

Monday, July 11, 2011

Day 103: PAIN

OMG..............i have been in pain for the majority of the day.

But I have figured out when it comes on. I call it during the "transition" times. For instance....i'm laying on my floor (yes I lay on my floor) typing this blog entry...and when I get up to walk to my bedroom as soon as I get up and start to walk....a sharp pain will surge throughout my ENTIRE back for about 4 seconds. and then...i'm good until i transition into another position. Even sitting down to standing hurts.

I think it's because I was carrying groceries in and my back just isn't strong enough anymore? IDK. But something is wrong. My headaches have been tamed. I was wearing a wig earlier and i got a minor headache but it seems to be going away. YES!

Well other than that, there isnt' much to report on. Tomorrow I'll start a 21 day exercise binge. Its absolutely pathetic how out of shape I am....I feel like i weight a million pounds because i've just been laying around recovering. I'm gonna see how my back does on a jog tomorrow morning and determine afterwards my exercise limits.....

Alright well that's pretty much it for today....i'm gonna go lay on my heating pad and try to get some sleep.....:)

have a good night....

kim

No comments:

Post a Comment