Visitors

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Day 123: Nooo!!!

I'm getting mouth sores....noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

I've been pretty good about brushing my teeth and not skipping out on my gums and tongue but i guess it was inevitable for me to get them. :(

Not much has been happening. I'm not as tired anymore (yay!) but I've been trying to take it easy. I started running again and it feels great! I did a 2 mile walk/jog today and it was awesome. Tomorrow I'm going to the gym to do some weights so hopefully i'm not too sore. Anyways, I'm sending my sister a care package (she's in afghanistan) and today I went shopping. I asked her what she needed and shampoo/conditioner was on the list. Not even thinking about it I was in wal-mart  walking up and down the aisles and I came to the shampoo aisle. And for some reason, I LOVE shopping for shampoo. I like to compare and sniff shampoo's...and looking at all the pretty bottle colors....something about it excites me....weird I know. ANYWAYS, there I was doing my thing and then I realized that people were kinda giving me odd looks. Then I was like, OMG, I forgot I'm BALD! hahahaha....so then I started to feel uncomfortable but I was in my groove so I kinda ignored them until more people came. It was just funny because what are the odds of a bald person shopping for shampoo. I wasn't really embarassed....I just felt out of place.

Well tomorrow is the official first day of school for OKCPS and I'm still sad I'm not gonna dress up like a cowboy (it's our school theme) and be there to see my new students. I love the anxiety of the first day of school and always have. I'll hopefully start in October (fingers crossed). I just love working that I'm sad to not. :( sigh.....

alright well, i'm tired and I plan on running tomorrow morning  so I need to get some sleep. I also have my cbc blood draw sometime tomorrow.

much love,
kim

No comments:

Post a Comment