Visitors

Monday, July 25, 2011

Day 117: 153 is where to be!

Alrighty....well I just got "checked in" to my hospital room and I got a crap room. lol. I have the exposed shower/toilet....again. (exposed meaning it's behind a curtain rather than a door) and I'm right across the hall from the vending machines/family area. grrrreeeaaattt....already I have a little kid bouncing off the walls outside and staring right into my room. I think he's eyeing my goldfish baked snacks I'm eating. lol. My lovely friend Sarah was kind enough to bring me here and wait through the painful process of being admitted. Shout out to Miss Ross! :) she's awesome.

Anywho, I just spoke with my nurse (who remembered who I was...name and all!) and she said the chemo orders are already in were just waiting for the attending doctor to sign off. SO YAY!! note to self....start chemo on MONDAYS. Maybe this is a sign that OU Presby Hospital will have it together this whole week!

So back tracking....I got a call from the hospital at 8am this morning telling me my room was ready....but of course, I was not! lol. Yesterday it took me all day to do my laundry and I never made it to wal-mart! So this morning I scrambled to wal-mart and of course my gas tank was empty so it took forever to get there. I got everything I needed (i think) except I forgot my poor cat Einstein's cat treats. :( He knew something was going on when I was packing and cleaning...lol. He was just acting weird but he'll be okay, I just feel bad for leaving him by himself in my apartment.

Okay well, I'm tired from waking up SOO early, lol. I'm gonna watch The Talk and hopefully get some zzzz's before the doctors come and wake me up.

adios.

kim

No comments:

Post a Comment