Visitors

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Day 122: Out.

So if you didn't already know, I got discharged from the hospital yesterday. I got out around 6:30pm and have been at home ever since. My appetite isn't completely gone but food has definitely lost its taste. Which is normal for chemo. This round wasn't as bad as the last round but I'm a lot more tired than before. Yesterday while waiting to be discharged, I slept ALL day LONG. literally. I woke up to take meds and to eat. not cool. Today isn't any different. I"m laying on my couch watching netflix and just waiting around to get better. I don't feel nauseated or anything like that, just plain tired. I have my doctors appointment on the 8th of August to discuss more chemo (ugh!) and before then the regular checkups to draw my blood and give me shots. :(

So that's pretty much it. I don't live an exciting life right now so there isn't much to blog. Just know I'm doing okay and that I'm taking it easy.

School starts monday... :(

I'm still sad I won't be there on the first day of school to see my new students. :(

xoxo

kim

No comments:

Post a Comment