Visitors

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Day 120: Almost. There. So. Close.

I'm starting my last bag of chemo at 10 tonight. I guess I'm suppose to have a shot 24 hours after it starts to avoid too much nausea (new to me too).  So discharge will happen tomorrow night. fabulous.

Today has been completely uneventful and very frustrating. Ever since I went to sleep I have been awaken pretty much every 2 hours. Someone has to draw labs, scan my bracelet, give me eye drops, give me a shot, my annoying IV pump goes off, I get hot flashes, doctors, residents, interns, and students come in to tell me the same thing over and over....ugh. But I only have a day left so I can get through this.

My hands are swollen, my feet are too, and my face....awesome. It's from the constant fluids pumping through me...it's pretty gross.

I'm craving a chicken sandwich from Wendy's with a frosty and small fries. :( I need my students to hurry and start driving so I can tell them to bring me things. LOL. They're the perfect target because they'll still be at the stage that they'll be excited drive for anyone and go anywhere.

Anyways, nothing exciting today. No cool stories. I think I'm just way tired. My poor body is worn out. :(

Okay well, tomorrow is another day.

much love,
kim

No comments:

Post a Comment