Visitors

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Day 116: 24

I have about 24 hours until I go back in for more chemo and i'm sad. :(

I hate the hospital and I hate chemo.

BUT on the positive side, I'm getting healthy again and I can't hate that. :)

So i have a lot of things to do before I go in. I have some laundry to do, I have to go grocery shopping for snack food in the hospital and for all my crazy cravings after chemo. I need hotdogs to survive the first couple days because that was all I could or wanted to eat. and gatorade because that was the only thing I could drink that didn't really lose its taste....or taste too horrific. I cleaned my ENTIRE apartment yesterday ALLLLLL day so when I come home it will be clean and I can just lay around and recover....which is one of the worst parts of chemo. :( as soon as I get out of the hospital i want to hang out with people and socialize but i physically don't have the energy to. Anyways, I have a lot to do so I need to get started.

:)

kim

No comments:

Post a Comment