Visitors

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Day 109: And I'm Back In The Game!!

So i'm FINALLY fully recovered from my last chemo session and life is good again. My taste buds are back to normal (thank goodness!!) and I'm back to running again.

I took a trip to the Illinois River in Tahlequah this weekend with some teacher friends and it was much needed. Just to get away from the city felt great. I have my next doctors appointment on Friday and I'm assuming that I'll start my LAST major round of chemo probably sometime next week. So this week, I'm trying to get stuff done and hang out with people.

School starts August 1st but I don't think i'll be well enough to go for the first two or so weeks. :( I'm soooo ready to start working again and be around my students...they're awesome & they always seem to make me laugh or turn my day around.

There isn't really a lot to report, I'm just trying to enjoy my time with friends who matter before everything goes sour with treatment and all. ugh.

Alright well, i'm hungry and have no food in my kitchen, lol, so i'm off to the store to buy ramen noodles and chicken. LOL. sad right??

:)

kim

No comments:

Post a Comment