Visitors

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Day 137: Sunday Not So Funday

Yes that's right. I'm still in the hospital. They took more blood and urine cultures today so hopefully tomorrow I'll know a little more of whats going on and when I can get out of here. One doctor hinted that since I'm already due for more Chemo I should just stay here.....NOOOOO......I'm going to refuse to stay because for my sanity and for my poor kitty's sanity....I need at least two days to NOT be in the hospital. This place is just awful.

Anyways, yesterday I did nothing but sleep all day. I got a fever yesterday of 101.5 but it came down pretty quick after a tylenol and a cool wash cloth on my forehead. Then I started sweating like crazy. disgusting. Then this morning when I woke up the tech came in to take my vitals and once again, I had a fever of 102.1. IDK where these are coming from or if they're a reaction to the medication i'm getting? Either way each fever is like an extra day I'll be in the hospital. :(

Well, not much else has been going on around here. Its a lot of doctors waking me up too early in the morning, needles poking me because my PICC line isn't in anymore, minor fevers that go away quick, and a lot of sleeping. I'm ready to get out of here.

Have a good day, lunch is here!

kim

No comments:

Post a Comment