Visitors

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Day 146: Pointless

I'M SOOOOO BOOOOORRREEEDDDDD.....

and i've been bored AAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL day long.

usually I can handle the first three or four days then I start getting antsy and bothering everyone around me to get out but this time is different. I'm so restless in this dang hospital and I'm just plain bored. Luckily, I haven't been sleeping very well so I try to take naps often throughout the day but since I never take naps at home....it throws off my sleeping at night.....thus why I am up this late.

The lady beside me is STILL coughing up a lung....good thing I have my germ-x next to me at all times. The nurses even use it and they said its such a great idea. :)

So I started my chemo around 1pm today. it took forever for my nurse to get the bag..i think because pharmacy was taking forever....am I surprised? no. But this just means that I may get out on Saturday...noooo!!!! :(

I got some yummy food today for dinner. A student of mine (who i have been helping with his freshman presidental campaign stuff) brought me some burger king. it was wonderful and so thoughtful. :)
And my friend from college soccer days brought me some leftovers....MY FAVORITE. She made some homemade chicken strips, mac and cheese, and mashed potatoes....I can't wait to eat it tomorrow for lunch!! :) So if anyone else makes food and has leftovers.....BRING IT ON BY!! Anything is better than the nasty cafeteria food I'm forced to eat. ugh. maybe that's how I lost 2 more lbs. LOL.

Alright well nothing new here. Just started chemo and have been bored outta my mind. 4 more days then I'll be running outta here. Until then.......think good non-sick thoughts....i hate throwing up. :(

love you all, more tomorrow.

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment