Visitors

Friday, August 26, 2011

Day 149: Anxious

I'M SO READY TO GET OUT OF HERE.

I know I always say that so most of my dedicated readers should understand. lol. it's 4:20 right now and all I have going right now is fluids to help "flush" out my system before I head out. My hands are still puffy as well as my face and feet but who cares!

The nurse is typing up my discharge papers and my room is all packed minus of course my purple sheets and sweet blanket a friend of mines mother made for me. Now I can have a blanket rotation each hospital stay....I need to add this to my cancer stay list I got going.

Right now I'm hungry....I would order food but I don't want to wait for food....especially if my orders come! So I'll stick it out....most of that has to do with the steroids I'm on...I'll be alright.

Well nothing else but a whole lot of waiting is going on right now.

5th treatment down....3 to go.....yeeeeaaaaahhhhhhh budddddyyyy!!!! :) :) :)

kim

No comments:

Post a Comment