Visitors

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Day 141: COOOMMMEEE OOOONNNN

So I was just informed by my nurse that I can't eat....or have my blood thinner shot.

But I'm OKAY with that! why you ask??

I'm getting my PICC line put in today...my nurse said I should be going down soon but who knows when "soon" really is around here. I swear everyone moves like molasses. hahaha.

That's where I'm at right now. I'm sitting in my room in my bed listening to music on my laptop and waiting. And surprisingly I'm in a really good mood. My close friends know exactly why but I'd rather not share on here why. :) just know I've been waiting for this month forever...and it's here....and I'm in the dang hospital!! :(

Anyways, nothing new has changed. I'll still have to do home health AND give myself a shot at home....:( I'm freaking out about that but I'll be okay. I come back monday but I'm excited about my weekend!! :)

Alrighty well.....i have nothing else to say so I'm gonna go walk around and bother the nurses. LOL.

have a SPECTACULAR DAY!!!

kim

i was a little sad earlier because they told me I needed another bone marrow biopsy because they were scared the leukemia was back because my counts went down....but they came back up today and he said it may have been the end of the white cell booster so it dipped back down. but my body is recovering on it's own now so they cancelled it. But I was sad because getting TWO procedures done in one day would be impossible...so anyways the fabulous Debbie C. sent me some flowers to my room to cheer me up because i was tempted to send myself some to make me feel better...lol. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment