Visitors

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Day 32: Round 2....ding...ding....fight!

I started my official second round of chemo tonight. I don't remember a time but it was a little before the Thunder game started. I did a small dose of Methotrexate. I had it before as a spinal tap chemo just before I got discharged from Mercy. It was a small little bag that only took about 2 hours to go in. I just finished that bag and now they have a new bag up and ready to go. The next bag will go into my IV over a 24 hour period.

Emotionally, I'm fine. I don't feel any different and after talking to doctors ALLLL DDAAAYY they said that this round of chemo is LESS harsh than my first round. They said I had a pretty harsh first round. Which explains my mouth sores, body rash, weird fingernail and skin reactions.

go hard or go home right?

With that in mind, this round should be no problem-o. It is a 5 day chemo treatment and they project that I will be outta here in about 7 days. Now if I'm here in 30 days later, I may go crazy. I'm already bored and wanting to go run (lol). Alright well I'm tired because last night I got 3-4 hours of sleep. I didn't nap. and They already warned me they'll be in at 5am.

so here we go again.

Round 2.

don't worry.


I got this. I ran a 5k with cancer. :)

goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment