Visitors

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Day 36: Familiar Feeling.

Well I didn't get out today. The doctor came in today and told me that I basically have too much chemo in my system and my counts are too low to be released. But I'm kinda glad I didn't get to go home today. I usually get way excited about things and today I was just not feeling it. I didn't sleep all day but I laid around with my eyes closed and relaxed. I didn't feel like talking to anyone or seeing anyone. And it seemed like just as I was on the verge of dozing off a nurse popped in and gave me more pills to take. They have me on everything. I even got a shot today to help boost my blood counts. It was weird because they actually gave me a shot shot....I had a choice of either on my side or my arms. It didn't hurt like I thought it would or maybe I was just really tired.

In other news, my mouth is starting to get the "swollen" feeling again that I remembered hating. So...mouth sores are on their way. oh great. Which means....nothing but soup for me. ugh.

There isn't a lot to report on today. The doctor said I'll get out Monday and return in about 10 or so days for a bone marrow biopsy to check the leukemia level. *fingers crossed*

Alright well I don't feel much like doing anything but laying here so I'm gonna get off. Love you all, have a good night. :)

kim

No comments:

Post a Comment