Visitors

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Day 12: I Guess There Is A First For Everything.

This is going to be short. Today is my first day feeling terrible. My fever continued throughout the day and I don't remember much except sleeping. I'm not throwing up or anything so don't worry about that. My eyes hurt as well (random.) and I just woke up to "eat." I had a bowl of soup and mandarin oranges for dinner tonight. I'm about to call for more pain medications because once again, my gums hurt. It's not so much my teeth today. My gums feel swollen and it's just weird. I went for a chest xray earlier and I felt terrible being wheeled around the place. I was a bit excited to get out of my room but as soon as I got out I felt sick so I closed my eyes and put my arm up on the arm rest and laid my head on my hand. I bet I looked awful. Anyways, like I said I'll be here another week but the way I look @ it is I'd rather be here than @ home.

Also one more thing....keep your eyes open for a comfortable (cute too) outdoor chair (2 is ideal) when I do get out of here I know I'll want to sit on my patio on days I'm stuck inside. Just keep your eyes peeled and let me know where to find one. And as soon as I get outta here I can go SHOPPING! :)

Alright I'm exhausted just from typing this and my eyes hurt even worse. I'm going to sleep.

Love you all, thanks for everything you all have been doing for me.

Xoxo

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment