Visitors

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Day 20: OH GREAT.....

alright so I was sitting here with my mom talking and she said "Kim, are you breaking out around your cheek?" I said "I think so, that's why I had you get that stuff today at walmart." Then she said, "no, i think it's a rash"................................great.

Yesterday during my shower after my haircut, I noticed a few bumps on my stomach and I thought it was from a change of detergent my mom was using. Today when I was actually awake, now that I look back at it, I was quite itchy on my stomach and top of my chest area. Tonight, I decided to look at my stomach and of course, there are small pin-head size dots all over my stomach (kinda in bunches), down my thighs, across my chest, and a little on my right upper armpit area.

Luckily my mom did her reading on ALL and she remembers seeing the pin-head size dots as a symptom of having acute lymphocytic leukemia (ALL). SO i immediately told the nurse, she gave me a benadryl....which means.....i can't get my sleeping pill soon....so i'll be up for a while.........................grrrrrrrreeeeeeeeaaaaaatttt.

And now that I know there are tiny little dots all over me, i'm extremely itchy.

Okay, I just wanted to inform my readers what was going on and give you all breaking news. I'm going to mention it to the doctor tomorrow and we'll see what he says about it....awesome.

seriously, this better not get any worse. I want to get out of here for at least....one day. is that too hard to ask for?? :(

Be thankful that you have the freedom to go to the mall, hang out with your friends, go to work, eat out, or even go outside to take a walk and NOT get winded or have a fear of catching bacteria that your body is too weak to fight off......it sucks being stuck inside a room all day long. especially coming from a background of running, staying busy, loving my job, and shopping or even walking aimlessly around walmart to buy nonsense things. you're lucky to have that luxury. Take a little time at some point tomorrow to stop and think about how many others like me can't do that and would do almost anything to just have ONE day....ONE hour....to do something you take for granted.

okay, off my soap box. good night. i love you all. :)

xoxo

kim

No comments:

Post a Comment