Visitors

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Day 15: oh great. here we go again.

The tech just took my temp and I'm running a temp of 102.2 right now. My head feels kinda heavy and I've been freezing for the past couple hours but I don't feel terrible or anything. Although, I need to consider the fact that I just sit in a bed all day anyway so I'm not up and around to feel "sick." Well this isn't good news because if I keep my fever they'll keep me here! nooooo!!!

Anyways, my hair is continuing to come out very very easy. A piece of paper dropped onto it and I was taking it out and it seems like every hair I touched to get it out came out. Luckily, I have a ton of hair so like I said, I may just thin out for a bit then eventually I'll go to shaving it off. The rapidness of all my hair coming out it coming faster than I expected. I may have to go wig shopping sooner than I thought! Seeing all my hair come out in semi mini (bigger than mini) clumps makes me sad. I looked in the mirror today as I was re-fixing my hair and I shed another tear because I imagined myself being bald. and even as I type this my eyes are starting to water. ugh. I just need to go britney spears on this and shave it off myself.

I haven't done anything today so I don't have any more updates. I mean I did write three posts today so I'm allowed to have a short one. :)

Happy Saturday Everyone Be Safe and Enjoy Yourselves! :)

much love,

kim

No comments:

Post a Comment