Visitors

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Day 9: Sunday Funday is a no go

Yesterday I slept ALL DAY LONG. I missed a visitor or two (sorry) but I was just SO tired and not wanting to do anything. I spent all day in my uncomfortable bed and went to sleep around 9:30pm. All this on a Saturday....who would've thunk. Anyways, I didn't eat much yesterday. Just two cans of pineapple chunks, 1/4 of a pb & j (yes the one my mom made in the morning, i finally "got" to it around 4pm) and a piece of chicken. My stomach was a little upset and all I felt like doing was crawling into a ball and sleeping....and i did.

Today I feel better. I want to get out (maybe I'll ask if I can wheel myself around somewhere today) but I'm still a little tired and it's windy (??) outside. It doesn't look as hot as the past few days have but I haven't been outside in a week so who am I to say? I just ordered breakfast for my mom and I. She got some eggs and hash browns and I got frosted flakes and mandarin oranges (yum!). I got weighed again at 5am and i'm down to 163. I was too tired to use the restroom before hand (and i had a full bladder) so it may be even lower. My count yesterday for oral medications were 11 and started on them again today. No wonder my stomach was hurting last night....it's being worked hard too.

My blood pressure was really low today (103/62) but my blood count was still up at a 10.2 but my white blood cells went down to a 0.9 (from a 1.1 yesterday) and my platelets are at a 34. My temp is still steady (97 - 98 range) and my feet swelling went down. :)

With my white blood count being as low as it is (normal for after chemo side effects for leukemia) if you come to visit or even think about coming to visit make sure you're squeaky clean because I can pick up ANYTHING right now. Even if your grandma's cousins baby daddy is sick and you waved at him at the 7-11 yesterday. don't come. I'd rather just facebook you than take a chance of getting anything. but i still love you all :)

Today I'm going to take a shower and some girls are coming to do some damage to my hair. :) I'll be cutting it a bit shorter today to start to cope with the idea of my precious hair falling out. And I was just due for a trim anyway so why not?

In other good news....my mom finished my taxes and apparently I was doing it wrong (IDK HOW you can mess up an Easy return) and I got a small return. Thank you mother! :)

Anyways, I'm happy I'm feeling better today. Maybe I can get out a bit today or tomorrow. And there is even talk of me being released soon! :)

I'll keep you updated as the news comes. I love you all. :)

xoxo

kim

No comments:

Post a Comment