Visitors

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Donating Blood to Me....

OKAY...one more last thing before I forget. One way to help out that I and my soon-to-be-skinny-wallet, okay who am I kidding it's an anorexic wallet, would greatly appreciate more than anything is if you know anyone or you yourself donates blood please pass this on. This is part of an email I got from one awesome teacher who took time to research....A friend of mine, mary beth, took time to donate today and it worked. They just need my address so a letter could be sent of your donation. I am more than happy to pass that on. Please don't hesitate to ask for it through email or facebook or asking someone. :)




"One way to help Kim, even if you can’t go to the hospital,  is to donate blood in her name.  OBI will count the donated blood toward her usage while in the hospital, and she’s going to need the blood products while getting her treatments."




for real this time....good night. :)
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment