Visitors

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Day 18: Don't worry even if things end up a bit 2 heavy, we'll all float on

Well it 9:15 am and I'm awake. I planned on sleeping in until they took me downstairs to radiology for my biopsy but I guess that isn't going to happen. I have a nurse in here right now giving me platelets, taking my blood pressure, taking my temperature, and handing me all my pills for the morning (6 of them). I haven't even got up to brush my teeth or wash my face today. I hope I'll get to get out of my bed to do that before I go down.

I had to fix my hair in bed today because as I turned on my computer I turned on my camera and my hair was scary. LOL. I pull my hair back into a clip to minimize the amount of hair that I shed in my bed and just walking around but at night when I roll around or change positions or just move my head on my pillow the hair gets detached from my scalp but it's still in the clip. So when I wake up I have all these pieces of hair sticking up everywhere because they're detached from my head but still in line with my hair. it even feels weird to touch.

I'm thinking about getting a buzz cut (or mohawk) for a day or so to take away the "sting" of having to throw away so much hair in HUGE clumps now. It's getting a bit ridiculous how much I am losing now. The side of my head around my temples is looking more bald and just around my entire hair line looks "patchy" especially if I try to pull my hair back. So maybe by going GI JANE on this thing I can cope with it better.

Alright well I need to get some food inside of me because I'm about to eat my arm off sitting here. I'm STARVING. :)

have a happy tuesday!

kim

1 comment:

  1. hi Kim: how r u? hey dat mohawk buzz sounds cute. it completely sounds like funn. instead of thinkin Mohawk, u can think A"patchy". on other matters, i m glad u have such an appetite. and mom is such a perfect dinner date. enjoy ur day. another day coming up always. with Luv & Huggs, Cee aych E eL ess & eL E eL Ay.

    ReplyDelete