Visitors

Monday, April 18, 2011

Day 17: Just Be You.

The day is pretty much over and since my first blog this morning, nothing has happened. Shortly after we returned from the gift shop, I ordered my mom some food and I got a cup of soup but barely ate it. I decided I was way tired and I laid down in my bed and went to sleep. I slept for a good 3 and a half hours and woke up to saying to my mom, OMG MOM....DANCING WITH THE STARS!! Of course we missed half the show but we got to watch Kirstie Alley and Kendra so it wasn't too bad. :) Then I figured my mom was hungry so I offered to buy dinner tonight at Panera. I got myself some baked potato soup and my mom got some sort of salad. She's gone right now to pick it up and I'm sitting in my chair hooked up to my antibiotics. They haven't taken my temperature today and this morning I was so out of it from the sleepy pills/mini injection they gave me last night that I barely remember them drawing my blood or taking my vitals and weighing me. LOL.

When I sleep a lot during the day it's hard for me to sleep at night so I usually stay up pretty late (12-1am) doing nothing and I just can't sleep. So they've been giving me pills upon request and the night before last, I just could not sleep. I woke up every hour and just laid there. I was tossing and turning and just completely restless and I swore that they had given me a different sleepy pill but they didn't. So the nurse said I had a prescription for another type of sleeping aid that would just knock me out. and oh boy did it ever. lol. It didn't wear off until noon the next day but I really needed a good night sleep especially with the emotional shower I had.

Alright, my mom is back with the food so I'm gonna go EAT. :)

Oh, Bone Marrow Biopsy is scheduled for tomorrow. IDK what time but as soon as I find out I'll blog about it. :)

Love you all! Have a good night!

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment