Visitors

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Day 21: And I'm Like....Forget You and Forget Her Too...

Okay I'm slacking today. Just one post is unacceptable.

Health update:
I feel great right now. I got SOLID food down today....TWICE. my stomach kinda hurts from eating so much today but I enjoyed every minute of it. :)

My hemoglobin was at a 7.8....so it went DOWN from an 8.1. :( I got two units of blood today but I like the days I get blood because I feel GREAT afterwards.....kinda like superwoman. I cleaned because i was expecting company for the night since my dinner was cancelled due to me not being released. :(

My platelets were really high today because I got pumped full of them yesterday before my spinal tap.

And my white cells are on strike against me with signs and everything. I'm still at a 0.4. Same as yesterday. UGGGHHHHHH.....i'm never getting out of here.

If I get out before the memorial 5k....I'm running it....cold and out of shape by 3 months. I'll be happy to finish. But I'm going to do it because the doc said "no exercise restrictions" muhahahahahaha!
\
I'm still shedding like crazy and now I have a big bald spot on my head from my headbands Ive been wearing. I'm envisioning a wig in my future along with a buzz cuz VERY VERY soon. sigh. it's bound to happen right?

I took a shower today and noticed two things.....1. my hair is coming out Like CRAZY. I'm so glad i cut it because i think every time I would've showered I would've cried like a baby about my long hair....good call kim.....and 2. my skin is worse than yesterday. my rash is spreading and it's just disgusting. I can't look at it without just be disgusted. I'm kinda glad I'm stuck in the hospital so no one can see me. this needs to get cleared up ASAP. i'm itchy all the time and I just want to cry. but i don't, i try to get my mind off of it.

Anyways, tonight I had a great night my favorite tafties (coworkers, Taft is where we work at) organized a dinner and came over to eat with me. I was suppose to have a "going out" dinner with them because i thought i'd be out so since they all scheduled to eat with me, but i couldn't go, they brought the par-tay to me. It made me feel better and feel good about things. We laughed and talked about everything imaginable and it was just nice. even though i was still in the hospital being surrounded by that many people was just a nice change and i'm so glad it was them I was with. :)

Alright that's it for now. Nothing new in temperatures, weight, or blood pressure to comment about. Although i think i gained about 8 pounds in the food i ate today so tomorrow's weigh in should be interesting....lol, i feel like i'm on the biggest loser. haha.

I love you all, i'm tired....for once minus the sleeping pills....so good night. :)

Happy Easter!! I'm wearing my bunny socks tonight to wake up "in the spirit"

xoxo

kim

1 comment:

  1. Ok Zee, I've been saying prayers, taking my vitamins, and believing in myself, Hey, I might just be cast for Rocky X11 instead of that George Lopez. After reading your boards, I am so motivated I had a vision couple nights in a row. (that's native vision, those vision ole folks used talk about, wink, wink) My vision was winning the 5 K and with you coming in second, ha, ha
    I always thought life is tough but i never compared " to what". Today with your blog's and what your going through, seeing how to you are got me motivated to see there is room improvement in my life. I will be there for 5k, I am always with you, your siblings and your mom as well. I want to express my appreciation for the tremendous support you have, if wealth was measured in how much a person is liked, Kim you are a wealthy person.

    ReplyDelete