Visitors

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Day 25: Oh So Thirsty.....

So first FULL day home and what did I do?? SLEEP. lol. I guess I just got used to all my hospital "cat" naps and after actually getting ready (sweats, t-shirt, jacket, scarf) and going to the doctors appointment to get my blood drawn, I was just TIRED. not a fatigue tired like i have no blood in me....because I do have blood in me this time! Just ready to go to sleep.

At the doctors office this lady knew I had cancer, I mean at this point, it's quite obvious I have it but she was staring at me. She was an older lady and was like.....don't feel bad about your condition, you're very young, don't let it defeat you blah, blah, blah. It was just awkward in general and I didn't know how to take it. SO for future references if you see a patient with a scarf and a MASK on....DON'T start encouraging them because it's just depressing. Anyways, after we got done with the doc office (MY WHITE BLOOD COUNT IS AT A 1!) we were on our way home and ALL DAY i've just been THIRSTY....but I can't quench it. Water doesn't do anything, tea doesn't do anything, NOTHING....it's like a dry mouth thing but i've never had it and nothing works to make it stop. BOO.

Anyways, as soon as I got home I went to sleep and just woke up....I have a dinner with some college soccer friends tonight that I'm resting up for that and my next run.....I'll keep you all posted on how the rest of the day goes. I go back in monday so I'm trying to be cautious enjoy as much as I can. But for now, I have to go get TIRES for my car....UUUGGGHHHHH. lol

much love,

kim

No comments:

Post a Comment