Visitors

Friday, April 8, 2011

Day 7: Harder.

Yesterday after my blog it was kinda rough. I lost most of my appetite (i had a 2 o'clock taco bueno craving....the food of choice when I was sick at home by myself) and was just tired. I claim it was just the consistent 3 hours of sleep I've been getting here but others say it's normal side effects of the chemo. Either way, I was tired and slept.

I requested for no visitors yesterday and honestly, my day felt empty. But today, my plan is to shower, clean, and be prepared for a whirlwind of visitors I got lined up today to just keep me going.

My weight went down 5 lbs today (165)....OMG I JUST PUT MY WEIGHT ON THE INTERNET....ARRGGHHHHH!!!!! But once again, probably because I just had no appetite yesterday.

Hmm...today diet and nutrition came into my room with food I never ordered. I was asleep (go figure) and my mom was puzzled because she didn't hear me order anything. So someone mysteriously sent me a tray of cafeteria food (thanks?). I ate frosted flakes today and now i'm craving orange juice...I hope I'll crave something like pizza soon but I can't put my money on it. LOL.

In other news....my first treatment of chemo is done. :) I guess people start feeling the "side effects" afterwards so they're gonna keep me here in the hospital throughout the weekend. Especially since my body has handled it so well they're afraid I'm gonna have a crash and burn type symptom where I just feel terrible. I don't think I'll have it....i'll just sleep.

Maybe I can try to get another "fieldtrip" in by escaping outside.....hmmmmmm....i'll plot this later.

Anyways, it's a boring read today but I've literally been sleeping so no good stories.

Love you all....Thanks again for the thoughts and prayers!

Much Love

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment