Visitors

Monday, April 25, 2011

Day 23: Maybe.....just maybe.

FABULOUS NEWS TODAY.................I showered!!! lol

Okay that wasn't a total lie, i did shower but I have even better news!

My white blood counts jumped up AGAIN and now they're at a 0.8! Just 0.2 more to go and I can go HOME. My doctor said most likely tomorrow will be the day and I've just been so excited.

I also am getting pumped about my 5k. I'm ready to interact with people and just get out and have a purpose for me being out of the hospital.

Most likely the doctor said I'll start my chemo again on Monday so having the run on Sunday morning is perfect "conclusion" to my mini vacation from the hospital. :)

Now I just need to organize a spaghetti dinner for those of us "running/walking" on Saturday night and maybe do a carpool downtown so I'm not alone. lol. :)

Alright, I'm tired from my shower (just think in 6 days i'll complete a 5k with cancer and I'm tired from showering...LOL)

so I"m going to nap while no one is bothering me. :)

I love you all, if more good news comes soon I'll be sure to update.

adios.

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment